ONE PAN SALMON AND EGG BAKE
RECIPE BY: ALLY BAIRD
JANUARY 28, 2018
PREP TIME: 10
COOK TIME: 25
TOTAL TIME : 35
Wanna make a fancy brunch, eat healthy all while being frugal? Try this easy and delicious recipe!
PHOTO BY: ALLY BAIRD
1 4-6 ounce salmon fillet
1 tablespoon of olive oil
3 cups of spinach
1 clove garlic, minced
salt - to taste
black pepper - to taste
cajun - to taste
onion powder - to taste
parsley - to taste
1 lemon, cut into wedges ( optional )
1 tablespoon butter ( optional )
PHOTO BY: ALLY BAIRD @ALLYSINSPO
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
2. Pour oil into a small, oven-safe skillet. Place the spinach and garlic in the skillet, season with a pinch of salt and black pepper, mix well so that everything is evenly coated.
3. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and black pepper, cajun, parsley, and onion powder. Place the salmon on 1 side of the pan, then form a well on the other side and crack an egg, making sure it stays intact.
4. Lightly sprinkle salt and black pepper on the egg.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes and squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice and pour warm butter over the salmon fillet for more flavor
7. Allow cooling for 5 mins and Enjoy!
P - Pescatarian |
NO-TUNA CHICKPEA SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE
YOU SAY TOMATO, I SAY DANG THIS ISH IS GOOD!
TOMATO SOUP RECIPE